CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up with Curtis, Renee, and Joshua

This blog was made for the family and friends of the Bichel family, especially those who live away from us. We want to be able to update you on what is the latest happenings with us here in Moberly... and of course, a more detailed view of Joshua's little life.

This last week has been kind of a lazy week for Mom and Baby.... Renee was sick with another breast infection, so her and Joshua rested around the house for the early part of the week. Meanwhile, Curtis has been working as much as he can to add some needed income. He is still working one-on-one with a 15-year-old boy. Although there have been some bumps in the road, he is continuing to mentor and influence at work.

Renee has come alongside some of her pregnant peers and has had the blessing of being able to educate and support them during such a special time. Praise God!

Joshua has been doing super. He can now hold his body proudly with only his arms, and roll over completely from his tummy to his back. He can sit up by himself for seconds at a time, and he is a very sociable person - he always wants to be included in the conversation where he can see and hear everyone.


That's about it for now. Feel free to comment! <3

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.”- Jeremiah 32:17
God Bless!
All our love,
Renee, Curtis and Joshua Bichel

3 comments:

Unshakable said...

Hey Family Bichel. Very cool blogspot. I like what you've done with it!

MrsTerri said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I fought mastitis with Rossy, and it won. I, of course, didn't have the natural resources you have (hey Nise), but...it is tough. I wish I was closer so I could help you!!

I also need to tell you what my dad said about you after he visited for Father's Day. He was telling me little bits and pieces about everyone and then he said, "That Renee is a beautiful mommy." For once, I agree with my dad. ;-)

Denise said...

I never get tired of looking at pictures of Joshua. And I agree with Terri and Dad. You are a beautiful mommy (and a wonderful daughter in law!)