CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Of Pregnancy Pillows and Cocoa Puffs

Here we are, 35 weeks pregnant! Okay, so really I'M 35 weeks pregnant, 1 1/2 weeks away from being full-term! I'm very ready to have this baby. Hoping it comes early... I've found out that when you actually gain weight during a pregnancy (unlike my experience with Joshua), you really do feel it! I feel enormous... clumsy....awkward... even sleeping is a struggle. Luckily, a generous friend let me borrow her pregnancy pillow, which has done wonders for my sleep. It doesn't look too impressive - it's shaped like a candy cane and about the size of another person - but WOW does it help me get comfy. Poor Curtis has to share his bed with my belly AND a gigantic pillow. Heh, but he is a sweetheart about it :)

I was craving Cocoa Puffs today. Just got done with two bowls full. I very much wish sugary cereal were better for me than it actually is. It was SO GOOD...

Okay, here is what everyone really wants. Pictures of Joshua. He's 17 months now. Finally getting some hair! Very blonde hair, in fact.





0 comments: